Friday, January 05, 2007

Let's keep on doing

"Do the Evolution"- Pearl Jam Woo.. I'm ahead, I'm a man I'm the first mammal to wear pants, yeah I'm at peace with my lust I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah It's evolution, baby I'm at piece, I’m the man Buying stocks on the day of the crash On the loose, I'm a truck All the rolling hills, I’ll flatten’ em out, yeah It's herd behavior, uh huh It's evolution, baby Admire me, admire my home Admire my song, here's my coat Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah This land is mine, this land is free I'll do what I want but irresponsibly It's evolution, baby I'm a thief, I'm a liar There's my church, I sing in the choir: (hallelujah… hallelujah…) Admire me, admire my home Admire my song, admire my clothes 'Cause we know, appetite for a nightly feast Those ignorant Indians got nothin' on me Nothin', why? Because, it's evolution, baby! I am ahead, I am advanced I am the first mammal to make plans, yeah I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher Twenty-ten, watch it go to fire It's evolution, baby Do the evolution Come on, come on, come on

No comments: